To apply for membership of the Circle, either Individual or Corporate, please download and complete the membership application form and return it, making the appropriate subscription, either by card or by cheque, to:
The Membership Secretary,
Q. C. Correspondence Circle Ltd
60 Great Queen Street
Before completing the form, please check the meaning of 'Europe'.
Membership of the Correspondence Circle is open to all those interested in Masonry or fraternal societies and is not restricted to Masons alone.
On joining the Circle, members will receive:
- The annual edition of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum. AQC is the record of all papers delivered in Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076 E. C., as well as papers and comments accepted for publication. The next edition will be due out in the autumn. Bound copies of some earlier editions are also available and members can purchase the entire collection on CDs at reduced rates.
- A complimentary copy of a previous edition of AQC.
- A twice yearly Newsletter giving Circle information, summaries of papers to be delivered and details of speakers. You could be one!
- Attendance details for Lodge meetings at which all Circle members as well as other visitors who are Master Masons in lodges under the United Grand Lodge of England, or in recognised constitutions, may attend, join in discussions, and dine afterwards with Lodge members. If you intend to dine, please give the Secretary at least 48 hours notice prior to the meeting. Dining costs vary and will be collected either just before the Lodge meeting or at table.
- The opportunity to purchase a Correspondence Circle breast jewel (roll over the image to enlarge). The supplier(s) for these and for the Q.C. Lodge ties (which may be worn by both Circle and Lodge members in any UGLE Lodge), cufflinks, greetings cards etc. are being re-organised, so please contact the Circle Secretary for details.
- The benefit of discounted purchases of regalia and books from Toye, Kenning and Spencer and from Lewis Masonic respectively.