What do I get when I join?
Membership of the Correspondence Circle entitles the member to:
- A copy of the Ars Quatuor Coronatorum the Transactions of Quatuor Corontai Lodge which are produced in October each year. These provide the full text of all the papers delivered during the year together with the questions and answers that followed, reviews of books and shorter articles, all in one elegant blue clothbound volume.
- Members who provide their email addresses will also receive summonses to the regular meetings of the Lodge and are most welcome to attend if they are Freemasons in a constitution recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. Correspondence Circle members attending Lodge meetings are also warmly welcomed to stay for the dinner after each meeting, giving an opportunity to meet the speakers and members of the Lodge in a relaxed an informal setting. Details of meetings and attendance can be found here.
- Members who provide their email addresses will also be sent electronic copies of papers in advance of each meeting.
- Members are also entitled to wear the Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle Tie and breast jewel (order here).
- New members receive a free bonus back issue of the transactions (not necessarily the previous year).
The membership year runs from 1 December to 30 November the following year.
Rest of the World £43
The countries designated as 'Europe' by Royal Mail are listed here
How to Join
The easiest way to join is online (simply click here) using a credit or debit card.
44 (0)1795 414998
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8 am - 8 pm and Saturday 8 am - 1 pm UK time.
Send a cheque (made out to QCCC Ltd) or our downloadable direct debit form (UK only):
Q. C. Correspondence Circle Ltd
PO Box 326
Please note the U.S. dollar cheque rate was $60 but we regret from January 2016 we can no longer accept dollar cheques because of the administrative costs involved.
How can I check my subscription status?
If you have your membership number you can check your current status online here.
For all other Membership and subscription enquiries (including payments and missing deliveries) phone the number above or contact us by email at email@example.com.